1. Olympic Spirit - approx 3 hours
- Enjoy the Grecian country side and rural area travelling overland from Katakolon to the ancient site of Olympia
- Go on a tour of the ancient site of Olympia and walk in the world's first stadium
- Make the most of your guided tour in the company of an archaeology degree holder - licensed tour guide
- Discover the temple of Zeus, once home of one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world
- Visit the place where the Olympic Flame is ignited every four years for the modern Olympic Games
- Explore the archaeological museum to see significant artifacts from the site
Transfer in a fully air-conditioned private vehicle from the port of Katakolon to your hotel and return in due time.
A guided tour of the archaeological site and the museum.
Local licensed guide and archaeologist.
What's not included
Entrance fees to the Archaeological site and the Archaeological museum (combined ticket 12 euro per person, 6 euro if you are over 65 years old and European citizen, for children is free).
Optional tour with the possibility of 3D reconstruction of the archaeological site. SEE DEMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PDwlRwHDY